My search produced huge results as I paged through my Living Without, Gluten-Free Living, Eating Well, and Whole Living Magazines, my Vegan Yum Yum cookbook, and several online searches.
Here’s what I’ve come up with (so far – I’m still working on deserts):
I’m going to leave off the cheese for us vegans. The vegetarians will enjoy the complete recipe.
- 10-12 large organic red potatoes
- 3-3.5 cups cooked navy beans (2 small cans)
- 1/4 cup soy-free Earth Balance buttery spread
- 2 tbsp unsweet. almond milk
- 4-5 large cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste